15 September 2014

Looking Back in Sweet Anticipation

Hello, my lovelies! As I am writing, my suitcase is (kind of) packed and I am (more or less) ready for my holiday. So before I leave, I thought I'd share with you a few notable-or-not pictures I have taken the past few weeks...

This colourful fountain in the King's Cross area...


This handsome fellow, encountered one early morning in Richmond Park...


These munching and fluttering beauties, seen at the Sensational Butterflies exhibition, at the London Natural History Museum...





Guilty pleasures brought back from an impromptu lunchtime shopping spree...


A new crochet project... Can you guess what it will be ?



And finally, the most glorious light show I had seen in a long time, another early morning in Richmond Park...


Now, all I need to do is choose which crochet project to take along on hols. Oh dear, wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment