14 July 2014

The (Finished) Pesky Poncho, part 4

Woohoo! The Pesky Poncho is finished!

Truth be told, it has been finished for quite a while, but I simply haven't got round to taking adequate pictures for the actual reveal. For the longest time, the only one I had of the finished product was this one...


This was the day after I finished the Poncho, the first time where I could actually wear it. For real, peeps. Walking down the street on my way to work. Oh, what a great feeling! The "I made this" sort feeling. The "It took me a year and gave me ongoing wrist tendinitis but I did it" sort of feeling. There's nothing quite like it.

So, pictures? Coming right away!





So there you have it. My Pesky Poncho, done and dusted. One of my proudest crochet achievements so far. Many thanks to my lovely dad for the above pictures. He did a very good job, considering I was having a hard time not to look terribly awkward!

Thanks for reading, folks. I hope you like it as much as I do :)





No comments:

Post a Comment