16 April 2014

It's Wednes... oh, you know the drill now! ;)

Oh dear, it's Jijihook's Granny Love Challenge day I haven't done much in terms of Blanket/granny square this week... I was very busy with other things, including tending to parental visit, discovering my new - and first ever - sewing machine, and doing things, ahem... bordering on the illegal - though still crochet-related, more on this very soon.

So, I haven't been as productive Blanket-wise as I should have been, although all first 90 squares have now had all their ends woven in, so I suppose it's not too bad, eh? Shall we have a look at the latest additions?


One complete square and six sunburst circles. Let's say I'm almost at 97, shall we?

All right, close-up time!








And that's it! Not my best performance, in terms of numbers, but I am still loving the new possibilities offered by the three recently added shades :)

Thanks for reading and see you soon! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Magnifique !! surtout les ronds ! bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are truly lovely! I love the round ones! What yarn are you using? The colours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waou! tous les fils rentrés sur tes 90 carrés, ça c'est du boulot !!!! et bravo pour cette avancée, j'avance beaucoup moins vite :)
    Jijihook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très lumineux, gais, bravo tu as bien et bcp travaillé ! bises, joëlle

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have done very well this week, even you have been very busy !
    Your yarn is so beautiful and colours so shinny
    i love your rounds modules

    ReplyDelete
  6. c' est très sympa une jolie palette de couleurs a bientôt pour la suite biz

    ReplyDelete