26 March 2014

Granny Square Wednesday!

Jijihook's weekly Granny Love Challenge is still going strong, so without further ado, let's see what we've been up to...


More Blanket love this week, although not as much as I would have liked. Five complete sunburst granny squares and five circles. This kind of brings me to 70. That's 112 to go.

A few fluffy close-ups? My pleasure!




And that's the lot! I am still having tremendous fun working on those, even though I haven't been as productive this week.

Oh, and there is another one I've made this week, completely unrelated to the Blanket. Petits Modèles posted a lovely pattern on her page, and I just had to have a go, so here it is:


Cute, isn't it? It's my first ever "intricate" crochet square. I'll have to make more, there are so many patterns available online. :)

See you next week for more granny square fun!


1 comment:

  1. Tes grannies sont magnifiques et très colores.
    Le bleu que tu as fait est très raffine et délicat.
    A la semaine prochaine.

    ReplyDelete